Addiction is a chronic disease that often requires ongoing care. Addiction not only damages health, but can threaten professional activities, personal relationships and one's own sense of empowerment. Regardless of the quality of addiction treatment or strength of intention, relapses can occur. Post-treatment monitoring can be instrumental to success as it serves to build trust through increased accountability.
Professional Monitoring, LLC offers the ongoing care that can help individuals manage this disease and achieve their fullest potential as professionals in recovery.
Monitoring has the the following benefits:
1) Clients feel directly supported and held accountable by their monitor, reducing the risk of relapse.
2) In the event of relapse, support networks are mobilized in real time, minimizing problematic consequences.
3) Relationships are freed from the burden of "policing" - suspicion is replaced with the assurance of sobriety.
4) Clients receive objective records of sobriety to be used in professional and/or legal contexts.
5) Information remains current and confidential for peace of mind.
Email us for more information, or to discuss personalized services.
Or call us at (805) 637-0531