Studies have shown that monitoring is especially effective when conducted under a contingency monitoring agreement. The Professional Monitoring team works with each client individually to craft a monitoring program that will best serve their needs. We work with therapists, families, employers, parents and/or whomever can best support health and sobriety. Some of our basic services are:
- Regular randomized drug testing / screening with customized panels and modalities.
- Monitoring using Soberlink technology.
- Consistent reports to clients and contacts on a personalized schedule.
- Real time alerts of any missed / positive or abnormal tests.
- Regular phone / email / text contact with clients.
- Customized plans tailored to meet each individual's needs.
Services include using a variety of monitoring technologies that increase client accountability and early detection, facilitating immediate remedial action when relapses occur. In addition, clients have access to meticulous real-time records that assist with rebuilding interpersonal and professional trust. Wrap-around services such as sober companionship, mobile collection, and others are also available.
Contact Katie Skipper at (334) 233-3552 for a detailed explanation of what we offer.